Equivalencies, right and wrong
Here some equivalencies that a lot of people don't quite understand.
- Government = mafia
- "Patriots" = neighborhood residents that support the mafia and its acts
- Military = mafia "protection"
- Sniper = hitman
- "Taxes" = protection money
- Drones = UniBomber parcels
- Land mines/IEDs = "Shotgun tied to the doorknob" booby trap
- "Collateral damage" = murder
- War = gangland fight for control that kills and destroys the innocent
And here are some of the reasons statists can't understand liberty. They seem to be confused and believe:
- "Freedom"/"Liberty" = permission to do what we allow you to do
- "Hero" = "someone who did something we like- don't tell us the truth!"
- "America"/"USA" = "Always right, never wrong, God's favorite, the only nation that matters- kill everyone else if they don't swear allegiance or anyone who looks at a US flag sideways!"
- "Constitution" = The document that is Holy, and that makes it legal to kick "liberals" out of America, unless it doesn't authorize the feds to do something we want them to do, then... well, "It really does, but you just don't understand it like we do."