So, supposedly the morons who call themselves "government" have a list of 72 types of people they consider to be "terrorists". Isn't that special.
"We are surrounded by TERRORISTS!!"
Of course, being able to read and remember for more than a few seconds, unlike the fearmongering collectivists of The State, I notice there are a lot of repeats and overlaps on that list. Gotta pad the numbers and make sure no one feels left out, ya know.
The sad thing is they left off whole categories of terrorists. I feel the need to help.
73. Those who feel a "law" can make it OK to rob, kidnap, torture, murder, or otherwise harm people who have done nothing aggressive to anyone else.
74. Those who kill people over a plant or two.
75. Those who gather in groups designated with letters. Examples are BATFE, IRS, CIA, NSA, FBI, SCOTUS, CONUS, etc.
76. Anyone who is so afraid of those around them that they feel it is necessary to spy on them, and then lie about it or otherwise try to make their terroristic actions seem "legal" or "legitimate".
- KentForLiberty- Home
- Zero Aggression
- Time's Up flag
- Real Liberty
- Counterfeit "laws"
- National Borders
- My views
- Political Hierarchy
- Privacy & ID
- The War on Terror
- My Books
- My Job Search
- Liberty Dictionary
- The Covenant of Unanimous Consent