Kids may be bullying others if they:
- Get into physical or verbal fights
- Have friends who bully others
- Are increasingly aggressive
- Get sent to the principal’s office or to detention frequently
- Have unexplained extra money or new belongings
- Blame others for their problems
- Don’t accept responsibility for their actions
- Are competitive and worry about their reputation or popularity
Let me take a second look... is that "Signs a Child is Bullying Others" or "...You Might be a Cop"?
Of course, if you are a cop, when sent to the principal's office, he pats you on the head and tells you you did nothing wrong, and the person you bullied (or electrocuted, shot, raped, put into a coma, or murdered) had it coming. You may still be sent to "detention" for appearances, but while in "detention" you'll still get paid, and as soon as everyone is looking the other way, you'll be back in the gang as if nothing ever happened; free to bully with even more confidence next time.
What could go wrong?